Flat feet are a common biomechanical problem that occurs in up to 80% of the population. This motion can cause extreme stress or inflammation of entire lower limb, pelvis, and spine. There are many causes of flat feet. Obesity, pregnancy or repetitive pounding on a hard surface can weaken the arch leading to over-pronation. Often people with flat feet do not experience discomfort immediately, and some never suffer from any discomfort at all. However, when symptoms develop and become painful, standing, walking or running becomes awkward and painful. Over-Pronation is effectively treated conservatively (non-surgical treatments) with custom orthotic insoles for flat feet.
Flat Feet – Lower limb inflammation and arch pain.
The Treatment for Flat Feet.
1. Get your foot alignment and arch support checked.
2. Get your foot alignment and arch support corrected.
3. Custom orthotics can be made while you are weight bearing, standing on your feet. Padding and pressure can be made into the orthotics to provide the necessary support to alleviate the pain.
4. Become pain-free, upright and mobile.
5. Ask for a callback and talk to our practitioner.
Use the form on the right.